The problem with estate agents is.......
Here we list four of the biggest complains we hear about other estate agents, along with four reasons why you’ll never hear these complaints from a Wishart Estate Agents client.
1. Lack of communication
It’s a simple fact that unmanageable stock levels lead to poor service and costly mistakes in estate agency. We’re proud to be a small business offering a highly personal estate agency service. We have time to offer a unique service to our clients. As an independent, local, family firm we are enthusiastic and extremely passionate about our clients and our award winning customer service. Wishart Estate Agents may be a small business but we have superb national and international reach. We put your home in front of as many potential purchasers as possible using a variety of digital and printed media.
2. lengthy contract tie in periods (sometimes up to six months!)
Wishart Estate Agents will not tie you into a contract, ever. We believe our outstanding service is enough to keep our clients happy, therefore we're happy to have a relaxed contract term of zero days.
3. High fees & more often than not, extortionate upfront fees
Our highly competitive commission fee, paid only on completion of a sale, includes lots of extras
• Home staging service
• Professional photography
• Professionally designed, high quality property particulars
• Professionally calculated and designed floor plan
• An eye catching for sale flag
• 24/7 advertising and exclusive benefits from our RightMove Gold Members package
• 24/7 advertising on our own website www.wishartestateagents.co.uk
• Advertising and additional coverage on Wishart Estate Agents social media pages
• Fully accompanied viewing service
• Negotiation service & personal sales progression service
• Key hand over service on the day of completion
4. Anyone can be an estate agent, there’s no compulsory industry regulation
We’re genuine professionals. Wishart Estate Agents are monitored and regulated by the leading professional bodies in our industry, The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA PropertyMark). Being one of the most highly qualified Estate Agents in Britain, having completed the Level 5 Diploma in Residential Estate Agency, I pass on this commitment and enthusiasm to each member of the team, guiding them personally through their NAEA qualifications and membership. Your biggest asset is always in safe hands with Wishart Estate Agents.