How to buy the house of your dreams
The obsession started a few years back if you're honest. You actually had no intention of following through with it, you were 'just looking' but once you started, you found you couldn't stop.
It's ok, it affects more people than you think. Ask a friend, the other mums you talk to at the playground and even your boss, they're all at it! You've guessed it, searching endlessly on RightMove!
If you've decided to follow your heart, sell up, and set the wheels in motion for purchasing your dream home, our top tips will provide you with everything you need to make the move as seamless and stress free as possible.
1) First things first - can you afford to move? The first step to finding your dream home is to carefully evaluate your financial situation. To do this you'll need a recommended, independent financial advisor who'll search the whole of the market for the best product for you, without bias and with your best interests in mind. Having worked with the best in the business for many years, we can put you in contact with a trusted financial advisor.
2) If you have a property to sell you'll need an experienced, highly qualified estate agent to provide you with an honest market appraisal of your home. That’s where we come in. With outstanding knowledge of the local market and an impeccable sales and customer service record to boot, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way. Call 01904 849441 to book your market appraisal or use our free, instant on-line valuation tool here #instant valuation
3) Establish all costs involved in moving to avoid any nasty shocks along the way. You'll need a superb team supporting you through your move and Wishart Estate Agents provide all of our clients with the contacts for York’s finest solicitors, surveyors and removals teams.
4) Once you’re in a position to market your property our free home staging service and professional photography will give your property the glossy show home look potential buyers are searching for. Ensuring an immaculate first impression leads to quicker sales and ultimately securing the best possible price for you.Check out our current instructions showing off their pre staged, professional photography righ here: https://wishartestateagents.co.uk/buy.
5) Now you've done everything you can to secure the sale of your property, you’re in a position to make an offer on your dream home, book those viewings and live the life you've been dreaming of! Wishart Estate Agents onward negotiation service is included in our highly competitive fee, let us take the stress out of negotiating an offer on your dream home.
6) You've sorted your mortgage, sold your house, agreed a moving date and booked your removals. Now all that's left to do is send out change of address cards and plan the house warming party!
It's really very simple when you know how. I've been selling and buying homes for clients for over 10 years and I'd be delighted to share my knowledge and experience with you.
Got questions? I LOVE to talk about everything property related, it's my passion.
Call me for an informal chat on 01904 849441 or e-mail me at email@example.com.